Tuesday 5 July 2011

dreamy.




How dreamy are these two pieces? I just spotted this dress on Topshop and I'm really taken. I remember ASOS doing a sleeveless version a while back. I might not be able to resist temptation this time around. I'd style this stunner with a nude slip underneath and pair it with some eye catching heels like these Miu Miu darlings. Utter beauty! I'll admit I'm a little bias though, I'm an absolute sucker for Miu Miu. Did I mention they're on a 50% off sale. Love, love, love!




1 comment:

  1. Great outfit post! Your style is definitely similar to mine. When you get a chance, please check out my blog!

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete