Saturday 4 June 2011

word on the vine is.


You'd like to know a little about me? Okay, sure my little cream pikelets, I'll tell you a thing or two. :)

My name's Leah. I'm located in beautiful Brisbane and study journalism and psychology at the University of Queensland. I'm precisely 6ft tall, love silver and pearls, dreaming until I become dizzy and well, I'm rather easily distracted but I wouldn't have it any other way. Alright, perhaps the latter could do with a little tweaking. It's just that sometimes everything seems so darn interesting. Like the most beautiful pink cactus I received yesterday from someone very close to my heart, more on that later though. It's all very exciting! 

Let's skip along together now and adventure to find Magnums, but only the Ego type because everyone knows, they're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment